2021 – Registration is Now Full!
Gold Mountain PGA Jr. League brings boys and girls ages 7-13 together for fun, team golf experiences with expert coaching from PGA Assistant Golf Professional, Travis Cary! The junior golfers will learn the game of golf in a relaxed scramble format that builds confidence and encourages mentorship among teammates that teaches sportsmanship. This is our third year offering PGA Jr. League at Gold Mountain!
- Two Jerseys (home & away) with team’s name and jersey number
- T-shirt, hat, bag tag, stickers, drawstring bag, and game guide booklet
- 10-12 90-minute team practices with free range balls
- 8 regular season matches beginning April 25th and running till June 27th
- Each match will be held on Sunday afternoons at 4:00 PM. No matches on May 9th or May 30th
- Opportunity to advance to our league’s All-Star team after the regular season
- 90-minute practices will take place at Gold Mountain Golf Club on Thursdays from 5:30pm to 7:00pm starting Thursday, April 15
- Matches will be held at four different facilities throughout the season – Gold Mountain Golf Club, McCormick Woods Golf Club, Kitsap Golf & Country Club, and Canterwood Golf & Country Club
- Game schedules coming soon!
We are monitoring the state’s COVID-19 guidelines closely. Schedule is subject to change due to COVID-19.